Special Issue Paper
What do social marketing programmes reveal about social marketing? Evidence from South Asia
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Select Papers from the SMART (Social Marketing Advances in Research and Theory) Conference 2012
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 303–324, November 2012
How to Cite
Saini, G. K. and Mukul, K. (2012), What do social marketing programmes reveal about social marketing? Evidence from South Asia. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 303–324. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1436
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!