What does the future hold for giving? An approach using the social representations of Generation Y
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 159–171, August 2013
How to Cite
Urbain, C., Gonzalez, C. and Gall-Ely, M. L. (2013), What does the future hold for giving? An approach using the social representations of Generation Y. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 18: 159–171. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1448
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!