Examining the motivational factors behind charitable giving among young people in a prominent Islamic country
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 172–186, August 2013
How to Cite
Opoku, R. A. (2013), Examining the motivational factors behind charitable giving among young people in a prominent Islamic country. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 18: 172–186. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1457
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!