How great thy brand: the impact of church branding on perceived benefits
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 231–239, August 2013
How to Cite
Casidy, R. (2013), How great thy brand: the impact of church branding on perceived benefits. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 18: 231–239. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.1467
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!