Philippa Hankinsonis a senior lecturer in marketing at the University of Surrey Roehampton with a special interest in brands and their management. Under her former name of Cowking, she has co-authored ‘Branding in Practice’ and ‘The Reality of Global Brands’, as well as writing several journal articles and conference research papers in the UK and USA. She was formerly Director of Research and Planning at Clarke Hooper Consulting. She has now extended her research focus into the charity sector where she acts as a brand consultant to several charity organisations.
Brand orientation in the charity sector: a framework for discussion and research
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2001 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 231–242, September 2001
How to Cite
Hankinson, P. (2001), Brand orientation in the charity sector: a framework for discussion and research. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 6: 231–242. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.149
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!