Dr Roger Bennettis a professor in the Department of Business and Service Sector Management at London Metropolitan University. His research interests are in the area of nonprofit marketing communications, focusing particularly on the advertising imagery employed by charitable organisations. Roger is the author of many books and numerous journal articles on various aspects of marketing and business management.
Factors underlying the inclination to donate to particular types of charity
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2003 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 12–29, February 2003
How to Cite
Bennett, R. (2003), Factors underlying the inclination to donate to particular types of charity. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 8: 12–29. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.198
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!