Clive Nancarrowis a professor at Bristol Business School and a research and teaching specialist in marketing research and research methodology. He is a full member of the Market Research Society. His interests are in research method, polls and consumer psychology. He is a trustee for a wildlife charity (Working for Wildlife) and is currently working on a project for NFU Services.
Polls apart! Political, research and ethical lessons from UK pressure groups' use of opinion polls
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2003 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 181–193, May 2003
How to Cite
Nancarrow, C., Evans, M. and Pallister, J. (2003), Polls apart! Political, research and ethical lessons from UK pressure groups' use of opinion polls. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 8: 181–193. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.211
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!