Namita Bhatnagar is Assistant Professor of Marketing and Ross Johnson Fellow at the University of Manitoba.
The efficacy of anti-smoking advertisements: the role of source, message, and individual characteristics
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 237–250, August 2008
How to Cite
Samu, S. and Bhatnagar, N. (2008), The efficacy of anti-smoking advertisements: the role of source, message, and individual characteristics. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 13: 237–250. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.326
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!