Special Issue Article
Initial evidence on whether use of professional fundraising services increases fundraising effectiveness
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Contemporary Issues in Social, Arts, Museum and Nonprofit Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 3–12, February 2010
How to Cite
Marudas, N. P. and Jacobs, F. A. (2010), Initial evidence on whether use of professional fundraising services increases fundraising effectiveness. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 3–12. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.367
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!