Special Issue Article
The role of the museum shop in extending the visitor experience
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Contemporary Issues in Social, Arts, Museum and Nonprofit Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 67–77, February 2010
How to Cite
Kent, T. (2010), The role of the museum shop in extending the visitor experience. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 67–77. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.368
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!