Head of Strategy & Consumer Insight.
Special Issue Paper
Community fundraising 2.0—the future of fundraising in a networked society?
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Contemporary Issues in UK Fundraising
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 365–370, November 2009
How to Cite
Miller, B. (2009), Community fundraising 2.0—the future of fundraising in a networked society?. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 14: 365–370. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.373
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!