Special Issue Paper
Using data in legacy fundraising: a practical approach
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Contemporary Issues in UK Fundraising
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 333–340, November 2009
How to Cite
Magson, N. and Routley, C. (2009), Using data in legacy fundraising: a practical approach. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 14: 333–340. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.374
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!