The California State University: a case on branding the largest public university system in the US
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 137–156, May 2010
How to Cite
Celly, K. S. and Knepper, B. (2010), The California State University: a case on branding the largest public university system in the US. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 137–156. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.375
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!