Examining prejudice-reduction theories in anti-racism initiatives
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 181–198, May 2010
How to Cite
Jensen, G., Cismaru, M., Lavack, A. and Cismaru, R. (2010), Examining prejudice-reduction theories in anti-racism initiatives. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 181–198. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.383
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!