Assistant Professor of Marketing.
Standardization or localization? Executing corporate philanthropy in international firms
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 233–252, August 2010
How to Cite
Merz, M. A., Peloza, J. and Chen, Q. (2010), Standardization or localization? Executing corporate philanthropy in international firms. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 233–252. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.386
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!