Are single-gift committed donors different from their multiple-gift counterparts?
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 253–264, August 2010
How to Cite
Shen, A. and Tsai, C.-Y. (2010), Are single-gift committed donors different from their multiple-gift counterparts?. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 253–264. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.387
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!