Special Issue Paper
The eventization of faith as a marketing strategy: World Youth Day as an innovative response of the Catholic Church to pluralization
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and Religion
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 382–394, November 2010
How to Cite
Pfadenhauer, M. (2010), The eventization of faith as a marketing strategy: World Youth Day as an innovative response of the Catholic Church to pluralization. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 382–394. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.396
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!