Special Issue Paper
Stale in the pulpit? Leader tenure and the relationship between market growth strategy and church performance
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and Religion
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 352–368, November 2010
How to Cite
Davis, J. L., Bell, R. G. and Payne, G. T. (2010), Stale in the pulpit? Leader tenure and the relationship between market growth strategy and church performance. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 352–368. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.397
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!