NVAssociate Professor of Marketing.
Special Issue Paper
Marketing a new African God: Pentecostalism and material salvation in Ghana
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and Religion
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 305–323, November 2010
How to Cite
Bonsu, S. K. and Belk, R. W. (2010), Marketing a new African God: Pentecostalism and material salvation in Ghana. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 305–323. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.398
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!