NVAssociate Professor of Marketing.
Special Issue Paper
Marketing a new African God: Pentecostalism and material salvation in Ghana
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and Religion
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 305–323, November 2010
How to Cite
Bonsu, S. K. and Belk, R. W. (2010), Marketing a new African God: Pentecostalism and material salvation in Ghana. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 305–323. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.398
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!