Special Issue Paper
An empirical investigation on the role of market orientation in church participation
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and Religion
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 339–351, November 2010
How to Cite
Mulyanegara, R. C., Tsarenko, Y. and Mavondo, F. T. (2010), An empirical investigation on the role of market orientation in church participation. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 339–351. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.399
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!