Special Issue Paper
Marketing churches on the Internet: an analysis of the dialogic potential of Christian web sites
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Marketing and Religion
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 369–381, November 2010
How to Cite
Waters, R. D. and Tindall, N. T.J. (2010), Marketing churches on the Internet: an analysis of the dialogic potential of Christian web sites. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 15: 369–381. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.400
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!