Do quality perceptions of health and social services vary for different ethnic groups? An empirical investigation
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 99–114, February 2011
How to Cite
Bandyopadhyay, S. K. and Pardasani, M. (2011), Do quality perceptions of health and social services vary for different ethnic groups? An empirical investigation. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 16: 99–114. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.404
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!