“Music to our ears”: understanding why Canadians donate to arts and cultural organizations
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 115–126, February 2011
How to Cite
Barnes, M. L. (2011), “Music to our ears”: understanding why Canadians donate to arts and cultural organizations. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 16: 115–126. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.405
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!