Targeting wealthy donors: the dichotomous relationship of housing wealth with current and bequest giving
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 25–32, February 2012
How to Cite
James, R. N. and Baker, C. (2012), Targeting wealthy donors: the dichotomous relationship of housing wealth with current and bequest giving. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 25–32. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.417
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!