Targeting wealthy donors: the dichotomous relationship of housing wealth with current and bequest giving
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 25–32, February 2012
How to Cite
James, R. N. and Baker, C. (2012), Targeting wealthy donors: the dichotomous relationship of housing wealth with current and bequest giving. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 25–32. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.417
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!