Perceptual differences in corporate philanthropy motives: a South Korean study
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 33–47, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, H., Lancendorfer, K. M. and Reck, R. (2012), Perceptual differences in corporate philanthropy motives: a South Korean study. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 33–47. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.418
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!