Special Issue Paper
Creating positive habits in water conservation: the case of the Queensland Water Commission and the Target 140 campaign
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Non-Profit Marketing Cases
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 215–224, August 2011
How to Cite
Walton, A. and Hume, M. (2011), Creating positive habits in water conservation: the case of the Queensland Water Commission and the Target 140 campaign. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 16: 215–224. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.421
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!