Special Issue Paper
Breaking down social stereotypes: the case of the Fundación Secretariado Gitano in Spain
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Non-Profit Marketing Cases
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 225–236, August 2011
How to Cite
Melero, R., Montero, M. J., Araque, R. A. and Gutierrez, B. (2011), Breaking down social stereotypes: the case of the Fundación Secretariado Gitano in Spain. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 16: 225–236. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.422
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!