The authors gratefully acknowledge the fundraising team at the Salvation Army for allowing us access to develop this case. We are particularly grateful to Lindsay L. Lapole, III CFRE, Territorial Planned Giving Director, The Salvation Army-Southern Territory. We also acknowledge the assistance of Lindsay Marciniak in compiling these case resources.
Special Issue Paper
Developing planned giving at the Salvation Army Southern Territory
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Non-Profit Marketing Cases
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 237–250, August 2011
How to Cite
Sargeant, A. and Hudson, J. (2011), Developing planned giving at the Salvation Army Southern Territory. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 16: 237–250. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.423
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!