Understanding students' responses to university-led charity campaigns: a study of a Haitian earthquake relief campaign
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 65–74, February 2012
How to Cite
Ranganathan, S. K., Loebl, J. F. and Radosevich, D. J. (2012), Understanding students' responses to university-led charity campaigns: a study of a Haitian earthquake relief campaign. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 17: 65–74. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.427
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!