An investigation into the values dimensions of branding: implications for the charity sector
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Advances in Nonprofit Marketing Guest Editor: Roger Bennett
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 115–124, May 2006
How to Cite
Stride, H. (2006), An investigation into the values dimensions of branding: implications for the charity sector. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 11: 115–124. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.44
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!