Using fear appeals to promote cancer screening—are we scaring the wrong people?
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Special Issue: Advances in Nonprofit Marketing Guest Editor: Roger Bennett
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 93–103, May 2006
How to Cite
Jones, S. C. and Owen, N. (2006), Using fear appeals to promote cancer screening—are we scaring the wrong people?. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 11: 93–103. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.48
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!