Nigel Magsonfounded Talking Numbers Data based solutions Ltd under the Target Direct umbrella in 1996. Talking Numbers work with a number of commercial and nonprofit organisations in providing database consult ancy and data analysis services. Prior to this Nigel spent many years working as an employee or consultant for British Gas developing database marketing within the industry and producing strategic marketing analysis. Nigel is a regular contributor to magazines and a speaker on database-related topics at conferences.
Donors: how much do they give in a lifetime?
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1999 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 11–25, February 1999
How to Cite
Magson, N. (1999), Donors: how much do they give in a lifetime?. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 4: 11–25. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.53
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!