Robin J. B. Ritchieis a doctoral student in marketing at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. Previously, he worked as Research Co-ordinator for Travel Alberta, the nonprofit tourism marketing agency of the province of Alberta, Canada. He holds an MBA in international business.
A brand new world for nonprofits
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1999 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 26–42, February 1999
How to Cite
Ritchie, R. J. B., Swami, S. and Weinberg, C. B. (1999), A brand new world for nonprofits. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 4: 26–42. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.54
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!