James Devlinis Lecturer in Marketing at City University Business School, London. After graduating from Loughborough University, he worked for a number of years for Lloyds Bank Private Banking in the area of fund management, as well as joining a project team concerned with the impact and implications of the Financial Services Act 1986. James has researched and published in the area of services marketing since joining the University of Nottingham in 1991 and recently completed his PhD, investigating single competitive markets and competitive advantage in retail financial services.
Clergy views on the marketing of the Church: insights from a UK survey
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1999 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 51–68, February 1999
How to Cite
Devlin, J. F. and Sherman, A. (1999), Clergy views on the marketing of the Church: insights from a UK survey. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 4: 51–68. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.56
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!