Fredric Kropp,PhD (University of Oregon) is an assistant professor of Marketing at Bond University, in Gold Coast, Australia. He has published in Marketing Intelligence and Planning, the Journal of International Consumer Marketing, the Journal of Global Marketing, and Sport Marketing Quarterly. Prior to ob taining his PhD he was an economist involved in energy and transportation policy issues, international business, and market planning and forecasting. He has consulted for Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs and govern ment clients.
Cause-related marketing and values in Australia
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1999 Henry Stewart Publications
International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 69–80, February 1999
How to Cite
Kropp, F., Holden, S. J. S. and Lavack, A. M. (1999), Cause-related marketing and values in Australia. Int. J. Nonprofit Volunt. Sect. Mark., 4: 69–80. doi: 10.1002/nvsm.57
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!