Some types of vertebral pathologies in the Argar Culture (Bronze Age, SE Spain)
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 36–46, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Jiménez-Brobeil, S. A., Oumaoui, I. A. and Souich, Ph. d. (2010), Some types of vertebral pathologies in the Argar Culture (Bronze Age, SE Spain). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 20: 36–46. doi: 10.1002/oa.1003
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!