Towards an isotopic ecology of herbivory in the Puna ecosystem: new results and patterns on Lama glama
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Stable Isotopes and Archaeology in Southern South America. Hunter-Gatherers, Pastoralism and Agriculture
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 144–155, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Yacobaccio, H. D., Morales, M. R. and Samec, C. T. (2009), Towards an isotopic ecology of herbivory in the Puna ecosystem: new results and patterns on Lama glama. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 19: 144–155. doi: 10.1002/oa.1050
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!