Stable isotopes and archaeology in central Chile: methodological insights and interpretative problems for dietary reconstruction
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Stable Isotopes and Archaeology in Southern South America. Hunter-Gatherers, Pastoralism and Agriculture
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 156–170, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Tykot, R. H., Falabella, F., Planella, M. T., Aspillaga, E., Sanhueza, L. and Becker, C. (2009), Stable isotopes and archaeology in central Chile: methodological insights and interpretative problems for dietary reconstruction. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 19: 156–170. doi: 10.1002/oa.1065
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!