A regional examination of surgery and fracture treatment in Iron Age and Roman Britain
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 443–471, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Redfern, R. (2010), A regional examination of surgery and fracture treatment in Iron Age and Roman Britain. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 20: 443–471. doi: 10.1002/oa.1067
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2008
- University of Birmingham and an Ian Horsey Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!