Interpreting diachronic osteological variation at the medieval necropolis of the Sant Pere Churches (Terrassa, Spain)
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 670–692, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Jordana, X., Isidro, A. and Malgosa, A. (2010), Interpreting diachronic osteological variation at the medieval necropolis of the Sant Pere Churches (Terrassa, Spain). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 20: 670–692. doi: 10.1002/oa.1094
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!