The results of this work were presented in part at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the Paleopathology Association in Anchorage, Alaska, 2006.
A possible case of Scheuermann's disease from Akarçay Höyük, Birecik (Şanlıurfa, Turkey)†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 187–196, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Üstündağ, H. and Deveci, A. (2011), A possible case of Scheuermann's disease from Akarçay Höyük, Birecik (Şanlıurfa, Turkey). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 187–196. doi: 10.1002/oa.1120
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!