The Meul Index: A non-destructive method for estimating the cortical index in skeletal samples
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 243–246, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Meulendyk, T., Dewar, G. and Schillaci, M. A. (2011), The Meul Index: A non-destructive method for estimating the cortical index in skeletal samples. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 243–246. doi: 10.1002/oa.1121
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!