Childhood scurvy in a medieval burial from Mačvanska Mitrovica, Serbia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 197–207, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Brown, M. and Ortner, D. J. (2011), Childhood scurvy in a medieval burial from Mačvanska Mitrovica, Serbia. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 197–207. doi: 10.1002/oa.1124
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- Professional Staff Congress of the City University of New York. Grant Number: 66580–0035
- Graduate Research Fellowship from the Graduate School and University Center (CUNY)
- Smithsonian Institution. Grant Number: SFG-0-05594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!