Childhood scurvy in a medieval burial from Mačvanska Mitrovica, Serbia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 197–207, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Brown, M. and Ortner, D. J. (2011), Childhood scurvy in a medieval burial from Mačvanska Mitrovica, Serbia. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 197–207. doi: 10.1002/oa.1124
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
- Professional Staff Congress of the City University of New York. Grant Number: 66580–0035
- Graduate Research Fellowship from the Graduate School and University Center (CUNY)
- Smithsonian Institution. Grant Number: SFG-0-05594
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!