Fisherfolk and farmers: Carbon and nitrogen isotope evidence from Middle Horizon Ancón, Peru
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 253–267, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Slovak, N. M. and Paytan, A. (2011), Fisherfolk and farmers: Carbon and nitrogen isotope evidence from Middle Horizon Ancón, Peru. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 253–267. doi: 10.1002/oa.1128
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation (Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: #BCS-0541804
- Stanford Morrison Institute for Population and Research Studies
- Michelle R. Clayman Institute for Gender Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!