Effects of artificial deformation on cranial morphogenesis in the south central Andes
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 300–312, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Cocilovo, J. A., Varela, H. H. and O'Brien, T. G. (2011), Effects of artificial deformation on cranial morphogenesis in the south central Andes. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 300–312. doi: 10.1002/oa.1141
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET, PIP 5854/05) de Argentina
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Técnica-Universidad Nacional de Río Cuarto (SeCyT-UNRC) of Argentina
- National Science Foundation's doctoral dissertation improvement grant. Grant Number: SBR 9903631
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología de la Provincia de Córdoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!