Dental health of 19th century migrant mineworkers from Kimberley, South Africa
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 379–390, July/August 2011
How to Cite
van der Merwe, A. E., Steyn, M. and Maat, G. J. R. (2011), Dental health of 19th century migrant mineworkers from Kimberley, South Africa. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 379–390. doi: 10.1002/oa.1143
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!