The demographic, socio-economic and temporal contextualisation of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona collection of identified human skeletons (UAB collection)
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 313–322, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Rissech, C. and Steadman, D. W. (2011), The demographic, socio-economic and temporal contextualisation of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona collection of identified human skeletons (UAB collection). Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 313–322. doi: 10.1002/oa.1145
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2009
- MEC Spanish project. Grant Number: CGL2006-02170/BTE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!