Chair of Anthropology.
Unusual burial from an early Neolithic site of the lengyel culture in central Poland: Punishment, violence or mortuary behaviour?
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 428–434, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Lorkiewicz, W. (2011), Unusual burial from an early Neolithic site of the lengyel culture in central Poland: Punishment, violence or mortuary behaviour?. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/oa.1149
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!