Selenium in skeletal remains
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 456–463, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Smrčka, V., Edriss, A., Korunová, V., Dobisíková, M. and Zocová, J. (2011), Selenium in skeletal remains. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 21: 456–463. doi: 10.1002/oa.1152
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2009
- The Institute of Analytical Chemistry of ASCR. Grant Number: AV0Z40310501
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GA203/09/1783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!